Party Terms & Conditions
DEPOSITS AND FINAL NUMBERS
- Provisional bookings can be held for up to 5 days. After this, the date will automatically be released.
- Final numbers must be confirmed and paid for five working days prior to event. Payment may be made by cash, bankers draft or credit card. Business or personal cheques are NOT accepted.
- Numbers confirmed are the minimum numbers charged for regardless of attendees on the date of the function.
- If any outstanding balances occur on the day of the event, they must be settled on departure.
- While times of arrival, service etc may be approximate the Oscars cannot accept any liability for delay in service, releasing of reserved space or quality of food due to UNREASONABLE and EXCESSIVE delays on the part of the group as a whole.
- Party bookers are responsible for any damage to fittings, furnishings, fire equipment, carpet or any other items in Restaurant/Function room.
- Management reserve the right of admission for all guests attending the function.
- Management reserves the right to cancel any booking made through a third party or under false pretences. Prospective clients must meet with a member of Senior Management prior to acceptance of the first deposit. The party booker must pay deposits in person to the Hotel; otherwise the Hotel reserves the right to cancel booking.
- In the event of wedding functions, both the Bride and Groom must be over 18 years of age. ID may be required as proof of age for both parties.
- Confetti or glitter is not permitted on the premises
- Bluetac, sticky tape etc is not permitted
- We have a strict policy of only one person permitted in a toilet cubicle at one time. Failure to comply will result in all persons being ejected and barred from premises.
- Anyone approaching our door visibly drinking alcohol from cans, naggins etc will not be permitted entry.
- Under 18’s are not permitted on the premises after 7pm. This includes those attending Private parties in our function area.
- Only alcohol purchased in the bar may be consumed on the premises. Alcohol not purchased on the premises will be confiscated and/or guest ejected from the hotel.
- We kindly ask that should a raffle or similar be taking place at the event, vouchers are used to collect prizes of alcohol OFF the premises.